Saturday 26 April 2008

Happy Birthday to the Twins!!

I cannot believe it, but the twins will turn 10 years old this week. That's right, 10 years old!! I am stunned (like always) at how quickly the time flies. They started out life so small and fragile, and they have grown into such strong, smart, independent boys. They have become the life of our family's party. They never cease to amaze me with their humor, their energy, their creativity or their kindness. I remember so clearly the moment in the doctor's office when I found out I was expecting twins. I felt like I had won the lottery to get not one, but two babies! Now, there have been times over the years when they have given me a run for my money, but all in all, I still feel like I hit the jackpot. Happy Birthday, Dylan and Logan. We love you!!





4 comments:

emily said...

I loved the slide show. I can't believe that they are ten either!! Of course I get to brag that I remember when they were born. But, seriously, I can't believe how fast it has gone by (faster for me than you I am sure). Give them hugs from their aunt Emily and cousins Marshall and Kate because we are so excited to see you all very soon!!!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday guys! The other night we were talking about Ashton's birthday party. She said,"I sure wish I could invite my twin cousins in Germany." Germany? Japan? Close enough. Can't wait to see you guys.

Swasey Times said...

That slideshow with the music makes me want to cry. Those photos are adorable. I need to just enjoy my kids more because it does go so fast.

Melissa

Forester Family said...

I ditto melissa. It was an awesome video. I miss them and your family. Looks like ya'll are enjoying your Japanese stay. I love reading your blog. Thanks, Patsy