Friday 11 April 2008

It's Time For My Quarterly Blog Update!


I can't believe that it has been over three months since I updated my blog. My, how time flies! I guess I won't win any awards for the Most Dedicated Blogger, but I was never in the running anyway. We have had lots going on over the last few months- not the least of which is another broken arm (Dylan this time), a trip to the States (Shane and Jasmine), a dance recital (Savannah), a pinewood derby (the twins), and a fun Spring Break trip to an island nearby (all of us). I am still figuring out this whole blogging thing, and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing. I just figured out -after much frustration- how to put on slide show on my blog, so I put three new slide shows on below. Sorry if I went a little overboard. I am still trying to figure out how to put music on the blog. If anyone knows how, will you email me and tell me? I need a tutor or something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine,
We were in the Heritage Ward with you guys. And I found your blog. It's been great to read about your adventures overseas. I love the pics! If you go to playlist.com you can choose music to your liking. When you have the music you like, there is a link that you click to post to your blog. It guides you through the whole thing. Good luck!

Heather said...

Yea! I am so glad that you have updated your blog. I had kept checking it and would always be a little sad that there was nothing new to see. But all the new photos and such were worth the wait. We miss your family.

emily said...

I am so happy to see your update. I have checked almost everyday for months in hopes of seeing new pictures. We miss you all so much. Oh, the music thing. If you go on my blog and link to Amber's she has music on hers and you can just click on it and it will bring you to an easy website to set up and download music to put on your blog it is really easy. I used to have it on my blog.

emily said...

I love your book recommendations. Thank you for those. I am reading Three Cups of Tea. I am sure that you have read it, but I am finding it very interesting and liking it. Also, Heather read Gender Matters and loved it. There are two. Oh, and Stephanie Meyer is coming out with a new one on May 5th, Host. It is supposed to be good.

Emily said...

Yeah! I am so glad you put some pictures on your blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your family and hear about your adventures overseas. We miss you guys!